Mar&Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum. We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer (Mechanical)
- Provide Mechanical and Electrical inspection, troubleshooting and evaluation services
- Run the finances of the Project through the instruction of the Managing Partner
- Coordinate all technical issues within and around the Project
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings prepared by other contractors
- Represent the company on all meetings and requests by the client
- Prepare conceptual designs, working and As-Built Drawings for projects engaged by the company.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications or discuss project status.
- Develop and implement design and construction of assigned projects according to laid down specifications or standards
- Providing analytical and problem solving support, employing engineering skills, in support of business and quality improvement processes.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, bill- of quantities and documentation (Operating and maintenance Manuals)
- Advise and assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of trends, knowledge of the market and may also conduct research / market intelligence in the field of expertise. (Material sourcing and price Intelligence)
- Motivate and train staff as the need arises. Provide management and leadership skills, including some level of administration.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Confer with engineers, regulators, vendors and others, to plan and review projects,
- Make presentation at professional meetings further knowledge in the field.
- B.Sc, B.Tech / HND or M.Sc. (or its equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC relevant experience in Engineering services
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Candidate must have previous experience in site management.
- Must be AutoCAD or Revit Savvy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.