Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Working with collection agents to contact debtors and pursue payment.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis.
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Reducing the non-performing debts owed to the company
- Maintain accurate; up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to Head of collections.
- Preparing letter of demand notice to the debtors.
- Daily monitoring of debt portfolio.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Lead.
- OND in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in collections/ Recovery in a consumer finance company, microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience in debt collection
- Evidence of well-developed organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to follow policy and procedures.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word and power point.
- Salary: N30,000 Monthly.
- Added Incentives when you meet and exceed target.
Deadline: 10th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com using “Verification, Collection and Recovery Agent” as the subject of the email.