Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Luxury Fashion brand, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Associate is the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the store.
- He/She will make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs.
- She must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customer at all times.
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store daily and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Check inventory and maintain the optimal reorder level daily.
- Give advice and guidance on clothes selection to customers daily.
- Answering customers’ questions daily about specific products.
- Attach price tags to clothes daily.
- Wrap dresses in the appropriate bags daily.
- Balance the cash register daily.
- Assist in daily stock count
- Assist customers with complaints or inquiries daily.
- Resolve customer complaints and challenges daily.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the store daily.
- Perform all other duties as assigned daily.
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline preferably Marketing, Business and Finance.
- 1 – 3 years experience in direct sales
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detailed
- Attention to detail
- Personable and approachable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.