Emotion Press is a printing / publishing firm established in 2011 to project future ones. We deliver top-notch quality books to our teeming followers scattered across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for vibrant youths who are willing to pursue a career in a publishing company.
The Internship Programme
- The internship programme consists of a 3 month training programme and fieldwork. At the end of the 3 months program, qualified interns will be given a permanent job offer at Emotion Press.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients for Emotion Press and notify the lead if special attention is required.
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Provide daily call reports as well as a weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in the marked sales territory.
- Regularly follow up with clients to ensure they place orders.
- Pass all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support to Sales Lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To be eligible for Emotion Press Sales Internship Programme, candidates must have an Undergraduate Degree in any field of study.
- Good communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and ability to multi-task and prioritize work, ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.