De Magarette School is a High educational standard and curriculum (Britain and Nigeria) school, with teachers that pay attention to details and a very conducive learning environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Abule-Ijesha, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competent Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our School premises and protection of our staff, pupils and visitors.
- You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behaviour and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behaviour.
- A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators.
- The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
- The goal is to help the school in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
- Patrol the school premises regularly to maintain order and establish a presence
- Monitor and authorize the entrance of vehicles or people in the school.
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the school premises
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after the end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Direct parents or visitors vehicles against traffic.
- Minimum of an SSCE certificate
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as a security officer or guard
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Registered as a security officer.
Deadline: 31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more enquiries contact: 08136576344, 09098616487.