Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is an indigenous and foremost provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (EPCI) Services in West Africa with over 17 years of experience. They are an ISO 9001 Certified indigenous limited liability Company.
Their core mission is to help their clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality, and value-added results at optimal cost in the execution of projects. This mission is guided by their relentless focus on deploying the most updated technologies and best-fit personnel in the execution of our projects.
They urgently require experienced Ex-pat or Indigenous candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Cost Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- This personnel shall be devoted to the management of the project cost, involving such activities as estimating, cost control, cost forecasting, investment appraisal, and risk analysis.
- Shall prepare reporting templates for the Client’s company and their Client’s approval.
- Shall provide cost inputs and rates to the planning engineer for the overall project schedule.
- Shall issue bi-weekly and monthly reports to the PM and Client’s company flag cost components that are being overrun.
- 7-15 years in Oil and Gas experience projects.
- B.Sc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management or equivalent.
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
Deadline: 15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.