Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East. We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Technician (Software Solutions)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Tenaui Africa Limited is looking for a highly skilled Service Technician where the employee is capable of multitasking and managing a full workload.
- The individual is responsible for the timely and cost-effective maintenance and repair of office product equipment and for promoting and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our service and products.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Manage customer service requests from installation, diagnosing machine faults, repairing the equipment, final inspection, and testing.
- Perform onsite installation of machines, network connection and end user training.
- Repair and maintain our customer’s office equipment to a suitable standard of proficiency.
- Assist IT Tech team and Managed Service customers with remote support.
- Assist Sales teams with pre and after sales support.
- Reporting to the MPS Manager.
- Maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction also contributing to retention of existing MPS customers.
- Meeting customer demands by providing efficient, responsive, and accurate Field / Shop / on-site maintenance.
- Properly maintaining all technical information, Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, and Canon property assigned.
- Showcasing strong customer communication and satisfaction skills.
- Maintaining the performance of assigned machines.
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will have great problem-solving skills, communication skills and excellent time management skills.
- Experience in uniflow and paper cut managed print solutions industry is preferred and essential.
- Prior experience in maintenance and repair of copier office equipment preferred(Canon, HP, Sharp, and Xerox experience is a plus).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
- Knowledge of Basic Networking.
- Computer and analytical skills.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes.
- Must be able to problem-solve, conduct written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
Deadline: 16th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Leave a Reply