GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS) is an e-Health company committed to mitigating the gaping issues in the healthcare sector through innovative tech. Established in 2018 as a pioneer Health Management Information System (HMIS), we provide customised solutions—EMR and Telemedicine (Gemeni) – to (public and private) hospitals toward digitising patient- and hospital management workflow processes, improving the quality of care and operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Reports To: CMO
Team: Strategy and Growth Team
Works With: Service Management Team
- We are looking to hire a smart and creative individual for the role of Social Media Associate who will be responsible for building and maintaining our social media presence, designing and creating content across all our social media platforms.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
- You will be responsible for content management, email marketing as well as developing and engaging our target audience.
You will also be responsible for:
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content for social media campaign.
- Creating weekly and monthly editorial calendars to ensure relevant content is released regularly and on time on our various social media platforms.
- Tracking social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Understand the brand’s values and uphold its integrity and quality throughout all marketing.
- Working closely with the growth team on direction.
- Take ownership of the email marketing function, including strategy, creation and execution.
- Gathering and analysing data on content performance and presenting to relevant stakeholders to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coming up with creative ideas for growing the community through content.
- Creating e-newsletters.
Biggest Problem To Solve:
- Managing multiple social media accounts, increasing followers numbers organically and driving engagement.
What are the required skills and competencies for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Ability to deliver creative content(text, image and video).
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a social media expert.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
Benefits & Perks
- N50,000.00 on a monthly basis
- Fully remote work option
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team.
Deadline: 24th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online