Bishop & Rooks is a brand under which Bishop & Rooks LP (Chartered Accountants), Bishop & Rooks Advisors Limited and Bishop & Rooks Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations, and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high-level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
- Develop, launch, and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote the firm.
- Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet using effective storytelling techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and SEO.
- Ability to use design applications and MailChimp.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Deadline: 29th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online