Africhange (AF) is a remittance company that leverages blockchain technology and P2P exchange to offer a seamless way for users in Canada to send money to Nigeria. Our platform and process are crypto and P2P powered, and our aim is to transform the way people send money to Africa and though currently only serving users in Canada and Nigeria, we are determined to extend operations to all African countries.
Whether you would like to pay for a property, send funds to friends and family or pay employees, you’ll need to safely send funds without stress and ridiculous charges. Africhange is the solution to your problem. We are a safe, secure, and convenient way to send money from Canada to Nigeria; and because we rely on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, you can be sure that we will always offer you the best way to send money home at the best rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position of below:
Job Title: Software Developer (Flutter)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Department: Tech & Product
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Because we are growing, we are in search of an experienced Flutter Developer who is able to function in a team with other developers and make excellent products for our customers.
- To apply, you must have a previously built app that you can present to show your skill set. Your main responsibilities are continuous development and maintenance of our Android and iOS apps, innovating new features and ideas that can be implemented on our platform.
- Working together as a team is important to us, as believers we can achieve a lot when there is synchronicity.
- Design and Build highly sophisticated and scalable apps using Flutter
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code
- Write efficient queries for core Data
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system
- Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keep everything structured and well documented
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment
- Document the project and code efficiently
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver a stable app
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment
- Execute app verification protocol
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant certification(s) in Software Engineering or its related course
- Three or more years’ experience
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Data access and API integration,
- SOLID Design Principles
- Knowledge of successful development workflows.
- Native Android and IOS
- Experience with Firebase
- Understanding usage of Figma /or AdobeXD
- High level of self-organisation
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
What We Offer
- Fully remote opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to relevant courses/learning programs
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AF offers a great work experience, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics.