EKO Criterion Consultancy Services – Our client, a Photography Studio based in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Studio Sales Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for a Sales associate in which candidate you will spend his/her days interacting with customers / clients, organizing photoshoot sessions and walking them through the selection of their photo collections – all while ensuring that they enjoy the process.
Job Tasks / Responsibilities
- Selling photography studiopackagesto potential customers
- Providing support toall studio functions
- Driving sales and meeting sales and performance goals
- Guaranteeing maximum customer satisfaction
- 1 – 2 years work experience in sales
- Minimum of OND qualification
- Proven record of achieving sales targets
- Career-minded attitude and desire to grow with the company
- High energy and enthusiastic sales skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong communication and written skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and financial acumen
Why Work Here?
- Fast growing photography company with a fantastic culture focused on excellent service delivery and resultsto making studio experiences unforgettable in the minds of clients. You will find plenty of support from management and your fellow associates.
Salary and Other Benefits
- N50,000 Monthly.
- Company phone & Data.
- Bonus on each client brought in.
Deadline: 27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.