Bishop & Rooks is a brand under which Bishop & Rooks LP (Chartered Accountants), Bishop & Rooks Advisors Limited and Bishop & Rooks Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations, and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high-level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
On a technical level, you will be required to:
- Participate in select phases of tax compliance engagements.
- Research tax laws, rules and regulations and analyze their application to specific situations, and in turn, draft memorandums to defend decisions and/or outline solutions to those issues.
As a Tax Intern, you will be required to:
- Communicate technical or administrative issues to the manager.
- Demonstrates the ability to research issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to evaluate and interpret data/information e.g., able to identify information gaps and seek additional information if necessary.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Use technology to increase productivity and quality.
- Correctly apply Bishop & Rooks policies and methodologies.
- Interact with various levels of client and firm management through both written and verbal communications; and,
- Demonstrating self-motivation and desire to take responsibility for personal growth and career development.
- Have good on the job problem solving skills.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 1 year work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online