Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Asset Management, Investment Banking, Securities Trading, Structured & Alternative Finance and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to the Group Managing Director
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Technical Assistant to the Group Managing Director will provide support to the GMD/CEO on strategic and technical matters, support internal execution of transactions and provide timely execution of high quality secretarial and administrative support.
- Assist in the execution of strategic projects in the GMD’s Office.
- Led the internal execution of financial advisory transactions and due diligence.
- In-depth industry, market, and company-specific research for the evaluation of new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the structuring of new opportunities and transactions.
- Prepare pro forma financial analysis and develop financial models for the company’s projects including portfolio companies, where applicable,
- Perform asset management duties including reporting, budget tracking, compliance, and project oversight.
- Prepare presentations, investment memorandums and other transaction and business documents.
- Assist the Managing Director with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments, basic bookkeeping task, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans and compile documents for meetings.
- Filing and retrieving of corporate records, documents and reports.
- Maintain confidential files and contact information, coordinate meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the Managing Director’s plans.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings.
- Relationship Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following discipline (Economics, Accounting or Finance related course).
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in the Investment industry, supporting upper-level management
- M.Sc or MBA in finance will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as CIS, ICAN, ACCA, CFA, etc., will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of business management and financial advisory principles
- Good understanding of financial modelling and valuation.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft tools.
Deadline: 14th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.