Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Asset Management, Investment Banking, Securities Trading, Structured & Alternative Finance and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Treasury Officer will be responsible for supporting the institution with cash management, collateral management, funding and liquidity, investment analysis and other financial affairs.
- In addition, he/she will manages and execute treasury functions including relationship management, cash management, cash and treasury operations, supervise borrowing and investing and assist in meeting overall treasury department’s policies and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
- Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity.
- Develop and manage strategies, operations, and policies around treasury activities.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing banking transactions on behalf of the company
- seek to maintain a positive professional relationship with partner financial intuitions
- Make informed decisions on behalf of the company involving investments
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following discipline (Economics, Accounting or Finance related course).
- 5 -8 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in the Investment industry
- M.Sc or MBA in finance will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as CIS, ICAN, ACCA, CFA, etc., will be an added advantage
- Experience in treasury or in a relevant financial management position, fixed income trading experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, include presentation skills
- Good leadership and decision-making abilities in a business setting.
Deadline: 14th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.