AIG Media Pro is a digital marketing company with expertise in project life cycles, planning is a digital marketing company that provides quality services to existing and prospective clients, delivering top-notch expertise and experience gathered over the years., strategizing, monitoring, controlling, and executing all social media and digital marketing projects, delivering value and delighting clients and stakeholders. We are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor / Camera Operator
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a creative candidate who has the technical skills to assemble recorded raw videos into a finished package suitable for broadcasting.
- You will also understand the importance of creating platform-specific content, design templates, and branding for digital and non-digital content.
- Manage and edit video, sound, graphics to produce a sequence of the material to a finished product
- Creating a ‘rough cut’ of the program and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to – ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Edit and create long and short-form videos best suited for the different digital platforms.
- Be able to step up and come up with ideas aiding producers during the editing process.
- Creating content in line with the channel’s quality standard.
- Keep up to date with digital trends and fads.
- Create promotional content (video thumbnails, promos, etc).
- Ability to adequately store and access raw footage as required.
- Be able to film and shoot when needed.
- Operating a variety of technical equipment including single and multiple portable, remote-control, and electronic cameras, cranes, and mobile mountings.
- HND / OND or work experience in Video Editing / Digital Media / Communication or related sectors.
- At least 3 years of experience in editing.
- Knowledge in editing and different storytelling techniques.
- Advanced skills in using Adobe programs (Premiere, Photoshop After Effects).
- Ability to work effectively and quickly on more than one project at the same time.
Deadline: 28th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.