Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity. We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today. Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do.
We believe together we can make the world a bit better than we met it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer – Male
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring the movement of stocks in the warehouse.
- Monitoring and managing pick-ups and delivery time.
- Communicating with the out of state representatives to ensure prompt stock delivery.
- Ensure that the warehouse is in order at all time.
- Proper monitoring and control of stock level and re-order level.
- Ensure proper communication with the logistics company for pick up and online supply.
- Send report on In and out of stock, delivery time, Inventory to sales ratio, Inventory turnover and Delivery cost to sales ratio reports on monthly basis.
- Supervise and control the activities of the administrative officer and Logistic officer.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Candidates should possess an HND, B.Sc qualification
- Candidate should have 2-4 years experience as a warehouse officer in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Candidate should be calculative, smart and flexible
- A male is preferred for gender balance.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 24th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.