Merrybellys Nigeria Limited was registered in 2016, and began operations in May 2017. It was set up mainly for the purpose of providing convenient retail and wholesale services of consumable products to individuals and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Workshop Technician
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Completes repairs and rebuilds on engine products in a service workshop under supervision
- Applies documented procedures and policies to complete basic repairs and schedule maintenance, including preparing required parts and tools
- Disassemble and clean engines and /or engine components
- Assists with completion required documentation, such as work completed documentation, time sheets, warranty claims and quality forms, via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Completes training in line with skill and business requirements
- Maintains work area and tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (Preferred)
- Vocational Diploma from relevant technical institution.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Capable of external engine mechanical repair and maintenance with minimal supervision – practical exposure to working on diesel engines
- Awareness of Quick Serve Process
- Able to understand basic computer use
- Able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Able to understand written instructions
- Ability to work safely and identify safety risks, including completion of any requires safety training and the Job Safety Assessment process
- Can resolve basic technical problems
- Able to work within quality standards
- Capable of developing effective working relationships
- Ability to use general numerical principles
- Ability to carry out basic repairs and scheduled maintenance on different product types without supervision
- Able to understand diagnostic tools
- Able to prepare required documentation to the standard required.
Deadline: 23rd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply