Dawn Michaels School provides a joyful learning environment that nurtures children to reach their educational and personal potentials DMS School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore, we respect the individual needs of children; foster a caring and creative environment; and emphasize the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Year 6 Teacher, Early Year Teacher & Assistant Teacher
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The candidate is required to:
- Possess HND, BEd, BSc or PGCE
- Have 3 years work experience
- Male preferably
- Possess strong work ethics,
- Be very resourceful and inventive,
- Consistently demonstrate excellence,
- Spur the students to do and be their best,
- Assist students achieve high self-confidence and self-belief.
- Be a progressive thinker,
- Be adept at pursuing and achieving goals,
- Demonstrate basic computer operations ability,
- Be familiar with the use of various online platforms for virtual education (having taken courses and also taught with the platforms).
- Possess strong communication skills,
- Show the willingness to improve upon previously acquired skills and knowledge,
- Function effectively and efficiently in a very dynamic team,
- Have a proven record of students’ success in highly competitive internal and external exams, and
- Be able to function in a leadership role.
- Resume work latest 7 am and work for long hours.
- Candidate must reside in Okota / Isolo / Ijesha or its environs but not further than Oshodi or Ikotun.
- Applicant must NOT be older than 40 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, alongside your CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.