MRG People Partners – Our client, SEND, is a Digital Freight Forwarder and Customs Broker for Africa. They manage the entire process of shipping cargo by air and ocean, including customs clearance and trade finance. Think about them as a door-to-door import and export service.
Their platform provides instant quotes, document management, cost transparency, and cargo visibility. They are on a mission to make trade easier in Africa and are funded by Y Combinator, Ventures Platform, Ingressive Capital, and others. SEND is looking to create a great workplace where the best of the best want to go to thrive. They believe that high-performing people who are happy are the secret sauce to building a world-class company.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is recruiting an Accounts Receivable Associate to join their growing team. The Accounts Receivable Associate will be responsible for the preparation of financial statements, reporting day-to-day activities and ensuring the company is fully aware of its financial condition.
- Seeing as they are in a hyper-growth mode, ensuring payments for services offered to clients are received is critical to that success.
- They are looking for someone who is a self-starter, comfortable working in an unstructured environment, inquisitive, personable, and looking to play a big role in the future of tech.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Completing end of month close procedures.
- Preparing bills receivables, invoices and bank deposits
- Assisting in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or other related discipline.
- 2+ years proven work experience as Accounts Receivable associate.
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets, MS Office and accounting software (JDE or other full-scale ER software)
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker who loves to solve problems
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Health insurance
- Flexible work Culture
- Work with the smartest people in freight.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online