Credit Wolf is a digital banking platform that permits fixed deposits at highly competitive interest rates, savings for unforeseen contingencies and extends credit to low-income earners and small businesses. We understand the detrimental effects of economic change and proffer considerate agreements to customers. There is no requirement for collateral. Interest rates are set by a variety of factors, including your repayment history and Creditwolf’s cost of lending. We also have a digital wallet where you can convert your savings to currency to that can be sent worldwide. We are dedicated to enhancing the financial status of the lower income class by delivering top-notch services at pocket-friendly interest rates. Credit Wolf is currently headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Intern
Location: Surulere, Lagos (Onsite)
Employment Type: Internship
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help design, develop, and test the next features
- Engage with product leadership and analysts to clarify requirements
- Full-Stack development (front-end and APIs)
- Go beyond just coding and help us implement unit, functional tests and high-quality API docs, as well as participate in the continuous improvement of our development processes.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field (Corps Members or IT students Only)
- 6 months experience
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience with client-side application frameworks, such as React.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn or pick up one extra programming language.
Deadline: 1st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Corps Members or IT students Only.