Arogi Trauma Care Foundation is a Non profitable organization. We help provide access to free online counseling and therapy for people experiencing emotional and psychological traumas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Call Center agent who will be responsible for engaging callers through our toll free channel to provide system support, ensure callers satisfaction and retention towards the fulfillment of the strategic goal of the foundation.
- Act as the first point of contact to callers, working across multiple interaction channels. Connect our callers to available Counselors.
- Respond promptly and effectively to escalated issues. Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure callers’ satisfaction and provide professional support.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward callers always.
- Ensure that all escalated issues are properly reviewed and resolved within the agreed SLA according to standing guidelines.
- HND / B.Sc with 1-2 years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Result oriented.
- Ability to listen and probe effectively to determine callers’ real needs
- Ability to provide accurate information.
- Computer literacy, High degree of intelligence, communication and analytical skills Good verbal communication skills sincere and articulate.
- Passionate about service
An exciting and flexible work environment Competitive pay Smart and kind coworkers Other attractive benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12pm, 18th February, 2022.