An Insurance company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Asaba – Delta, Anambra, Edo and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE / HND / B.Sc in any field of study.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the email e.g “Customer Service Representative / Asaba”.
Note: Multiple applications will be disqualified.