Sankore is an investment and advisory firm that provides an array of wealth and fund management services to individuals and institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Engineer
Employment Time: Full Time
Specialization: Data Entry / Statistics / Analysis
- The Data Engineer is responsible for both designing our data infrastructure and supporting stakeholders with business intelligence insights.
- Design databases and dashboards that help stakeholders better understand business health, and access data insights.
- Work with stakeholder’s teams to resolve data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Design and maintain scalable data management systems.
- Optimize existing data pipeline processes and applications.
- Develop and maintain database pipeline integrations.
- Analyze patterns in complex data sets.
- Design and implement ETL Processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience as a data engineer in a related field.
- Experience with python is a plus.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to think critically and work independently
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts, design, modeling and data engineering
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL Processes. Familiarity with ETL/ELT best practices.
- Good knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, and RDBMS systems.
- Knowledge of PowerBI, or similar reporting solutions.
Competitive and commensurate with experience.
Deadline: 11th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply