ILOT – Lucky9ja, a reputable company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage social media accounts and social media activities, ensuring that all pictures, audio, and videos to be published are of international standards in terms of grammar, content, and presentation
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Design and Oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including email marketing, display advertising campaigns, and WordPress website management
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Must know how to run adverts on the social media platforms, using google analytics in tracking and monitoring a website
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, Google AdWords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas.
- Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them.
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till the project is delivered on time
- Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing. •
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.