Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Station manager / Admin manager
Effective Date: TBN
- The Driver shall be responsible for driving staff on official assignment and delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
- The Driver will be in charge of driving, maintenance, cleanliness and safety of the office vehicle & will be assigned with the responsibility of exercising efficient and effective handling of the office vehicle.
- Transporting Staff and goods on official assignments especially around the airports and environs. hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Maintaining high personal hygiene including wearing well maintained official uniform
- Delivering messages and packages in a timely manner.
- Picking up staff, office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with staff and the public in a professional conduct.
- Working at odd times and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly vehicle log book and other records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including cars, buses and trucks when necessary
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Station Manager from time to time.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Relevant educational qualifications are WAEC,SSCE, GCE, OND, NCE etc
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Not less than one (1) year driving experience
- Must be physically fit to be able to lift objects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have knowledge of dangerous goods and how to handle them
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a high sense of punctuality
- Must be a good team player
- Good verbal communication
- Must be proficient in the use of GPS devices.
- May be required to work late hours
- Must be physically fit and agile
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.