Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Learning Administrator
Location: Omu-Aran, Kwara
Department: Centre for Systems & Information Services
- The E-Learning Administrator will provide day-to-day technical and operational support to the Moodle Learning Management System and other e-learning platform.
- The administrator will be responsible for technologies leveraging on digital media to instruct and educate our faculties and students.
- Develop and coordinate training for end users of all levels, as dictated by University goals and objectives.
- Help develop and maintain quality standards and procedures related to the LMS.
- Create and maintain user records including curriculum, training assignments, groups, and access privileges.
- Collaborate with teammates and other colleagues to create interactive multimedia training applications and learning programs.
- Build and run custom reports to support training initiatives; track program attendance and participation rates, monitor compliance, review evaluations; present results to the management.
- Confer with internal subject matter, experts knowledgeable parties on course content to ensure that they meet University goals and objectives
- Participate in managing special projects in the department (e.g. training, content creation, etc.).
- Advocate the continuous improvement of user experience across the University.
- Analyze and update existing processes and suggest improvements.
- Work with existing e-learning tools to develop content layout.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering and Computer Engineering.
- 1 year work experience.
Deadline: 14th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online