Guinness Nigeria PLC is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Experience Lead (Service Management)
Reference ID: JR1058329
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Worker Type: Regular
About the Role
- This role Handles end user experience of Digital & Technology services, directing end users to the appropriate service,
- Provides, Analyses and evaluates employee experience feedback with a continuous improvement approach, participates in Service Reviews with Central Teams to ensure providers are delivering the services required, identifying, and solving for continuous improvements
- Maintains the Knowledge for all market specific Digital &Technology capabilities and services, maintains local application landscape roadmap in conjunction with Business Partner strategic roadmap
- Identifies local business demand and feed through to Business Partner
- Creates, Assesses and Handles changes related to local application, infrastructure and other elements, Employee cyber education with local Controls, Compliance &Ethics champions
- Creates and Maintains IT Service Continuity Plan,
- Executes / Invokes IT Service Continuity Plan as needed
- Manages Business as usual cost centers ensuring value optimization of Digital & Technology costs
- Deliveries of technical or infrastructure projects that require local or regional involvement
- Monitors / Administers the physical Environment where the Market Digital & Technology Infrastructure is located, including aspects like power, cooling and building management
- Hands on Digital & Technology support of Executive meetings, senior leadership meetings, conferences, e.t.c.
- Optimize Employee Experience & Establish a trusted face of D&T
- Create and maintain strong end user relationships by providing and handling IT support services across all applications deployed by D&T.
- Handle local and central IS Support partners (Accenture, Tricon, TCS, Ivy etc.) to deliver to established and committed Service Level Agreements (all vendor partners)
- Ensure Information Management & Security agenda is followed and compliant within D&T scope at the market level and aligned with all CARM metrics
- Handle local “hands & eyes” activity (Provision, Support (break fix, issue resolution) and maintain communications to the business
- Handle all D&T assets lifecycle (from purchase physical delivery till decommissioning (excluding software))
- Delivery of small, local Change Requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of progressive responsibilities in IS or an IS focused business area
- Training or knowledge of supported business domain areas.
- Knowledge or certification of ITIL processes
- Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations
- Validated capability in handling and delivering services (BPO and infrastructure).
- Validated capability to build and maintain good business relationships.
- Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply