Elsewedy Electric – Since our beginnings in Egypt in 1938, we have evolved from a manufacturer of electrical products to a global provider of integrated energy, smart infrastructure and investment solutions. We pioneered energy management and efficiency, and smart working is still at the heart of what we do. A vital part of our mission is ensuring that the communities where we operate develop and flourish. We are committed to sustainability; providing wind and solar energy solutions across Africa, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EPC Senior Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
About The Job
- The EPC Senior Sales Manager Nigeria & Ghana candidate will responsible for sales of products, systems & services within a designated market in accordance with strategy for the EPC channel
- They will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating the sales strategy. Have strong management and coaching skills to support the learning and development of the sales team.
- Building long term customer relationships and managing resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Support the learning and development of the sales team
- Coordinate with sales representatives to generate and meet with prospective leads
- Track and report all sales activities
- Develop and execute sales strategy through market analysis.
- Experience managing sales teams
- 7 – 10 Years with proven records of success with the International EPCs
- Experience generate and maintaining relationships with sales leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online