NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs, etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
- We are seeking to hire a young passionate and intelligent Intern who just graduated from school and is interested to join the Finance team of NoemDek.
- The candidate must be intelligent, willing, intentional about growth and open to learning.
- The Ideal candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the finance sphere of business, learning the right skills to solve everyday problems.
- Also, the ideal candidate will be opportune to meet and work with many of our top performers who relentlessly continue to make profound contributions to the organization.
- Daily entry of transactions into QuickBooks
- Preparation of invoices and purchase orders
- Management of account receivables and payables
- Interpretation and analysis of financial data
- Perform budgeting and financial forecasting
- Provision of support during the audit process
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related courses.
- Should have graduated with at least a second class upper division (3.5GPA)
- The ideal candidate should be a Pre-NYSC graduate or fresh out of camp.
- No experience is required, but you must be proficient with basic computer programs and willing to learn.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of the use of QuickBooks is an added advantage
- Analytical skills.
- Typing speed of 40WPM.
Deadline: 28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online