Credit Wolf is a digital banking platform that permits fixed deposits at highly competitive interest rates, savings for unforeseen contingencies and extends credit to low-income earners and small businesses. We understand the detrimental effects of economic change and proffer considerate agreements to customers. There is no requirement for collateral. Interest rates are set by a variety of factors, including your repayment history and Creditwolf’s cost of lending. We also have a digital wallet where you can convert your savings to currency to that can be sent worldwide. We are dedicated to enhancing the financial status of the lower income class by delivering top-notch services at pocket-friendly interest rates. Credit Wolf is currently headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Must have a strong grasp of Figma, Adobe XD and Adobe Illustrator.
- Must have projects in UI / UX or be willing to learn.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must have at least 6 months hands-on experience.
Deadline: 1st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Corps members or it students only.