The City of Light Church – We are a non denominational youthful church. Our Vision is to make ready a prepared people for the lord. To demonstrate christ love and raise leaders in lie and ministry. Our goal is to teach and propagate the teachings of the Gospel as a city set on a hill, that can not be hid.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The graphics designer conceptualizes visions and ideas to effectively create, design and produce digital, web, print, and social media promotional materials.
Major Job Responsibilities
- Create high quality church-wide graphic and visuals for digital, web, print, and social media
- Brand design for events and marketing (posters, slides, banners, brochures, flyers etc.)
- Offer expert advice for proper marketing and design choices
- Regularly update and maintain website and social media.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or an equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
- Must possess a strong understanding of graphic design principles, methods and practices, as well as all phases of production, layout and design including pre-production preparation
- High level of creative thinking and execution
- Always thinking of innovative ways to raise the bar and take designs and ideas to the next level
- Ability to translate ideas and concepts into creative visuals for print and online
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing or competing priorities; able to manage multiple demands; open minded, and continually seeking new ways to grow personally and professionally; driven to succeed and have a “can-do” attitude
- Has a keen eye for the latest trends in graphic design
- Attention to detail in design.
- Proven experience working in a creative team environment to conceptualize ideas
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be willing to become a member of The City of Light Church.
Job Type (Casual):
- This role operate on a casual bases. When called upon for a job and is paid with a fixed price depending on the contract agreement.
- The Church Office operates Tuesday through Sunday from 9:00am to 5:00pm with one-hour break within.
- Successful candidate is not entitled to days off and leave, however there will be a three (3) months’ probation period.
Deadline: 13th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates must be ready to resume immediately.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for the next phase of recruitment process.
- If you have any questions, please call +2349019019335.