Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Retail Sales
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Head, Retail Sales is responsible for developing sales strategies, establishing, and growing client relationships and ultimately raising assets from a diverse network of investors.
- S/he will coordinate marketing activities of the retail team as well as conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and implement retail strategy to establish marketing goals, monitor business results/metrics and adapt sales strategies and tactics accordingly
- Identify opportunities, onboard, and develop relationships with prospective clients
- Set and drive the delivery of sales targets and execute strategies geared towards acquisition and maintenance of client base
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Build and manage a global sales team that can drive business growth across all customer segments and share accountability with the marketing function for improving the individual customer experience and strategy
- Supervise and guide the affairs and activities of the retail sales team, and ensure sales team complies with company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Participate in contract negotiations, collaborating with stakeholders to achieve revenue goals
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
Skills and Knowledge required for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other business-related fields
- Master’s degree and or MBA will be an added advantage
- Relationship management, negotiation and good presentation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (with 3 years in asset management firms).
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge, strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th March, 2022.