Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Job ID: 22029862
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Receives incoming goods Checks for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices.
- Picks order and pack. Receives and dispatches outgoing goods according to written / verbal requests or orders.
- Ensures proper routine of materials is maintained while the materials are transported between departments.
- Enters data into a database to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records.
- Performs further routine clerical activities Accurately sorts, labels and stores goods.
- Arranges storage to optimize warehouse space usage.
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years overall work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online