National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the Center
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To ensure that each program / class contains essential curricular components, has appropriate content and pedagogy, and maintains currency
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with company policy;
- To ensure that assigned training classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the organization
- To participate in program and curriculum review, development and client’s learning outcome initiatives
- To study and utilize client’s learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities.
- Minimum of B.Sc in computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- One (1) to two (2) years experience in similar fields
- Candidate must reside within close proximity to Lekki-Ajah, Festac and Ikeja, Lagos state
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional control and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
- Positive attitude with great customer service skill.
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 23rd February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.