Thrinance Investment Limited is an organization founded in November 2020 to offer innovative financial services and create investment opportunities for investors. The organization is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission and also a registered money lending company in the areas it operates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Effectively market the different loan packages
- Conduct background checks on prospective customers and their guarantors.
- Register customers who have passed background checks and ensure proper documentation.
- Collect and remit registration fees DAILY
- Submit registration forms and follow up for disbursement.
- Maintain communication with customers and ensure timely collection of repayments.
- Remit repayments DAILY to the right account(s).
- Enforce payment of default fees and follow up with guarantors in case of default
- Assist in information on how to move the company forward
- Maintain communication with supervisor to know targets per time and relate suggestions on how to move the company forward and how to make the job easier for you.
- Fill and update all schedules when required.
- Sign on customer’s repayment and collection cards when due.
- Loan officers should have a minimum of OND in any discipline.
- Should be able to communicate in English (Yoruba language is an added advantage).
- Ability to market products and services.
Candidates should likely reside in the following locations:
- Balogun market, Lagos island
- Ijora Olopa Market, Ijora
- Ladipo Market
- Computer Village, Ikeja.
- Mushin Market
- Oshodi Market and Arena market
- Yaba Market
- Ilupeju Market
- Aswani Market, Iyana isolo
- Berger Market.
- Jakande Market, Ketu
- Mile 12 Market
- Ojota Market
- Iddo Market, Oyingbo
- Cele Market.
Deadline: 28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.