MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – CVM Commercial, Marketing
Job Identification: 1161
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager CVM Commercial & Operations
- Provide input and support into defining business requirements for key customer value management (CVM) capability development projects, including campaign management & measurement systems, channel capabilities and integration;
- Drive the implementation of outbound and inbound marketing frameworks.
- Develop key inputs such as eligibility rules, arbitration prioritization, predictive models, offer value, levers, channel capacity, previous activity performance evaluation, customer investment rules, and strategic priorities;
- Manage the campaigns for outbound and inbound customer contact activity, based on the customer contact plan and requirements from Customer value management Base Marketing teams.
- Ensure the effective management of the customer decisioning logic/rules
- Manage the post-activity reports and in-depth performance evaluation to determine how existing decisioning rules can be enhanced to drive increased business benefits
- Prepare the detailed Monthly BTL Plans to be followed by the Campaign Management team. Report progress, risks and issues to be acted upon
- Implement customer contact policies and plans in line with MTN consumer strategies and measure effects and report results to related departments
- Work closely with project managers to ensure that progress is in line with customer value management roadmap, risks or issues are actioned upon timely, provide subject matter expertise where required.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Industry certification(s) and/or post-graduate/professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- Experience: 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- 3-5 years of customer value/lifecycle management experience in general terms with minimum 3 years’ experience in Telecoms (Segments/CVM teams)
- Manager track record of at least 1 year or above
- Good knowledge/experience of developing and managing targeted CVM value propositions for the identified opportunities and risks.
Deadline: 11:59 PM: 3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online