Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Talent Operation
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Professional
- The Manager, Talent Operations manages all recruiting-related activities, equipping recruiters with the most effective tools to approach the hiring process, tracking recruitment metrics to identify the best strategies and areas of improvement, and forecasting future talent needs and ensuring recruiting teams are able to meet those goals.
- This role works jointly with recruiters and oversee the sourcing, interviewing, and hiring processes of talents. The position reports to the Director of Talent & Culture.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing all talent acquisition process, including sourcing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Evaluate and suggest the best recruiting software for company needs
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Updating recruiting procedures or create new procedures
- Building out reports and dashboards to measure recruitment performance
- Optimizing the effectiveness of Talent as an operation and driving consistency across board
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any other related disciplines
- 4 – 6 years proven experience as a Recruiting Manager or similar HR role
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Experience with the use of applicant tracking software and HR databases
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Managing all talent acquisition process, including sourcing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of social media and professional networks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply