Bheerhugz cafe is a leisure and entertainment spot for urban, fun seeking people to unwind, meet and lounge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Write and edit marketing content including product collateral, newspapers, and blog posts, landing pages, ad copy, info graphics, e-books, webinar scripts, presentations, guides and product materials.
- Prepare effective power point presentations
- Work with marketing, and other required team member at Bheerhugz, as well as with customers and outside companies.
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand; including guardianship of all brand marks for global sales, product and marketing purposes.
- Manage various planning projects to support system wide strategic decision making.
- Drive content development; including the corporate website microsites, newsletter, and other offerings, working with internal and external writers/editors/graphic artists as needed.
- Evaluate, help select and direct outside agencies and vendors; including industry associations, advertising agencies, and freelance writers and media contacts.
- Support product launch process and go-to-market plan development from the communications perspective, delivering effective content communications externally and internally
- Manage internal communications, including noteworthy announcements and product updates in collaboration with operations management.
- Determine key metrics and success criteria for marketing communications and content development.
- Collaborate with global markets to ensure Bheerhugz services align to business objectives and support the hospitality market
- Ensure superb project management and trafficking for all Bheerhugz Café projects.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphic department.
- Help to create and monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts, collecting actual requirements from the operations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staffs and activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results.
- Liaise with media and advertising.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Deadline: 28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Marketing Manager” as the subject of the email.