Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment and capacity development company that is established to change the narative of recruitment services in Nigeria. The focus of the organization is to ensure placement of qualified individual to take up roles in all organization and imbibe a culture of profitability, efficiency and quality service delivery to the speedy growth of the organization. This is why we have taken the mandate to recruit on behalf of our client an Outlet Manager with a vision and drive to succeed in fast paced organization within a short period of time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Manager
Locations: Festac, Akowonjo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Outlet Manager would be responsible to over see the day to day activities of the outlet in order to increase revenue and contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Achieve Sales Target.
- Maintain daily outlet operation.
- Plan and assign daily work loads to outlet associates.
- Develop policies and procedures and enforce to establish.
- Establish operational strategies to meet quality and customer service standard.
- Maintain clean and safety outlet environment.
- Obtain customer feedback and recommend necessary outlet operational changes.
- Schedule time for orientation and job training for outlet associates.
- Organize the meeting to discuss issues and updates.
- Address customer queries courteously and ensure coustomer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Give Training to sales associates about Sales, customer orientation, merchandising.
- Maintain merchandising.
- Demand Planning.
- Assist cash handling activities and development expense and revenue report.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Degree in the Hospitality Management / Food and Beverage will be an added advantage.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Should have a minimum of two years experience in a leadership role.
- Must have previous experience working in a confectionery or hospitality industry.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be goal-driven and result-oriented.
- Service focused personality is essential.
N90,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application that does not follow the stated directive will automatically be disqualified.