Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Executive
Job type: Full-time
- The job holder will be responsible for acquiring goods and services under agreed terms from an external source.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Purchasing- Receive orders from Procurement Manager, process the orders and schedule deliveries for suppliers, materials, equipment and services.
- To collate all approved purchased requests and purchase order from various departments for purchases of goods sent to procurement department.
- Responsible for sourcing suppliers of various goods and obtaining quotations from them for further action.
- Proper negotiation of prices with suppliers to obtain the best price.
- Preparation of memos and to forward same to procurement manager to obtain approval from the MD through purchase order on SAP.
- Performing SAP functions – Creates new purchase items and new vendors on SAP as requested by various departments, reconciliation and monitoring of all Purchase requests and Purchase orders sent on SAP to avoid duplication, and closure of all open items that have been treated.
- Inventory Monitoring – Liaising with Store Department to monitor stock level of major production materials for Processing Department and Dairy & Forage. To ensure inventory is maintained in accordance to company policies making arrangement for replenishment.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Equivalent in Accounting, Business Management / Administration, Economics and any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Procurement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online