WFM 91.7 MHz is a Nigerian gender-sensitive and specialized radio station licensed by Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) to broadcast programs for women and their family. It is the first female-oriented radio station in Sub-Saharan Africa. The station is owned by the duo of Dr. Babatunde Okewale and Toun Okewale Sonaiya and operated by Ive’s communication. It is headquartered at Arepo community, Ogun State, South West, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
- The project officer provides essential support to a project, working with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success.
- Ensures effective implementation of activities and tasks to attain goals and objectives.
- Develops and Oversees work-plans
- Involved in planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting and programme development.
- Assist in proposal development for funding
- Develop and manage budget for each project working with program manager and Finance officer7
- Manage and facilitate flow of essential information among team members.
- Maintain project calendar and milestones.
- Organize appropriate meetings as relates to projects
- Prepare periodic project reports based on accurate and evidence-based data/information
- Work with the M & E officer to conduct surveys and analyze data on a quarterly basis and make recommendations to improve the project based on the findings
- Relationship Management with key partners and stakeholders
- Perform other job duties as assigned by supervisor
- Ensure timely and good-quality implementation of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Social Development or related field
- At least 3 years experience in development project
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively communicate in writing, public speaking and interpersonal interactions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with community organizations, government officials, corporate executives, general public and staff
- A spirit of achieving excellence and team building
- Demonstration of honesty, transparency and accountability
- Demonstration of ethical and critical way of thinking
- Good knowledge of English especially in report and proposal writing
Deadline: 15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Applications should include:
- A resume summarizing qualifications and experience
- 2 work referees
- Indicate your remuneration / salary expectation
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.