Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality & Safety Inspector / Auditor
Experience Level: Intermediate
- Periodically test and assess the quality control systems. QSIA is expected to work with departmental managers to develop corrective action plan as possible.
- Carry out planned audits as determined by the published audit schedule in accordance with the procedures laid down in this quality manual.
- Carry out audits on all activities related to Flight Operation to ensure that high standards of aircraft operation prevails and that manufacturer and authority recommendations are adopted.
- Determine whether an aircraft is suitable for Certificate of Airworthiness Renewal.
- May be designated by the QSM to support in the certification of aircraft newly acquired.
- Carry out investigation of all Near-Miss safety reporting and other incidents involving safety that require an input from the Safety & Quality department in which an unbiased opinion must be provided.
- Carry out training in company procedures.
- Carry out audits on aircraft to ensure that high standards of maintenance and workmanship prevail, and that mandatory modification and inspections have been incorporated in accordance with the manufacturers’ and authorities’ requirements.
- Survey the aircraft maintenance at base and line stations plus any contracted sites used by GA.
- Carry out any other duties within the field of quality control and assurance as assigned by the QSM.
- Control and update of the audit schedule.
- Higher aeronautical education or equivalent (University Degree).
- Knowledge of the documentation associated with mandatory requirements for aircraft maintenance, Flight Operations and other operational activities as specified in Ngeria CARs part 2,3,5,6,7,8,9 and 20, and GA internal requirements.
- An understanding of the concepts and aims of Quality and Safety Management System, Airworthiness and Quality/Safety Audits.
- Have completed and passed a recognized auditor and safety training course.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Substantial years of experience (not less than 4 years) in civil aircraft maintenance and operational activities and in a Quality Management System functions.
- Involvement in a Safety Management System function.
- Quality and Safety Auditing and regulations training. Techniques in Auditing covered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply