Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Zaria – Kaduna, Jos – Plateau, Bauchi, Warri – Delta, Benin – Edo, Abuja (FCT).
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire candidates who have knowledge of banking operations and excellent marketing and selling skills with a minimum of 3 years relationship manager experience in our branches. HND / BSc qualification required.
Successful candidates will be a part of the core team set to:
- Delivervalue to our customers.
- Expand our current bussiness/client portfolio.
- Enhance our position in our chosen target markets.
- Generate new sales revenue.
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the company.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business.
- Meet with existing cutomers to strenghten business relationship with a view to increase financial growth of the company.
- Aggressively market the company’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Implement marketing strategies/ programs laid out by the companyto boost profit.
- Achieve set deposit target,investment deals from private, public individuals and corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customer,and determine what products and services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent communication skill-oral and written.
- Must be strong ,tenacious and persuasive.
- Strong selling /marketing skills.
- Must be self- driven and havea passion for marketing.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Confident and posses excellent skills.
- Good knowledge of the products and services of the company.
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting and economics.
- Company operations, policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of selling/ marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends.
Deadline: 31 March, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using Position Title and the Location of interest as the Subject of the email.
Leave a Reply