Virgin-Landmarts is a Nigerian Real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well as add value to individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. Our core business includes Real Estate, Building Construction with modern architectural design, and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the real estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The right candidates will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Generation of Sales leads.
- Meeting & exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting prospects and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote brand products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Attend to client inquiry on brand, products, prices, etc.
- Meet the brand monthly set target
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales with 3 – 4 years experience an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Competency in use of microsoft applications including word,excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast and competitive environment.
- Previous experience in sales role an added advantage.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SALES CONSULTANT” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.