Royal Power & Energy Limited – With an experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity.
We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like Solar grid, Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services etc. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator – Commercial
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain and sustain sales-related ERP data entry, report generation and dissemination.
- Prepare and supply quotations to the sales managers within the allocated time as per customer requirements.
- Call minimum 30 customers a day
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Convert minimum 5 leads to sales closure per day
- Generate a monthly business volume of 200 batteries and 30 inverters
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Collate sales data and provide analysis from time to time to aid in decision making.
- Maintain and file all sales-related data and documents.
- Prepare cost sheets and maintain a price list to assist in pricing function.
- Prepare scope documents, project planning template and other documentation for project-related activities.
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process.
- Interact with customers and keep them updated with various site-related activities.
- Prepare presentations to assist in effective sales calls.
- Identify opportunities for telephonic marketing and implement the plan.
- Conduct a customer satisfaction survey and share the results with the stakeholders.
- Responsible for the CRM activities and customer/market data collation
- Assist in organizing customer meets exhibitions etc.
- Assist in the preparation of customer visit reports and coordinate with sales managers to update the customer visit data.
- Conduct periodic Sales/Market and Customer Data mining and provide insights about the market to the stakeholders.
- Keep a tab on the tender details appearing in newspapers, websites and other portals and assist in quoting to these requirements.
- Collate sales and market-related information and disseminate it to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / MSc qualification
- 5 – 10 years of work experience.
Deadline: 15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.