Autocheck – We believe that we can make the automobile industry a better one but to achieve this, we have chosen to define the much-needed requirements that would lead us there. We are on a course to build technology platforms that enable and enhance automotive commerce in Africa. We actually envision becoming the platform of choice for automotive commerce in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Frontend Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who will work as part of a team, and help in designing, developing, and delivering the technology and applications that totally powers every aspect of the business from driver onboarding and registration to real time maintenance and analytics, and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- We’re looking for folks with an interest in building products and tools, comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. You’ll be building customer-facing products that will drive direct business impact and shape our long-term technical vision with a high-quality bar.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn and push the frontier of providing the best software experience to help companies grow.
- You’ll be encouraged to be metric and data-driven and to think creatively to help Autochek scale and get prepared for the new markets we are about to enter.
- Design and build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and tools to power Autochek engineers and operations
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to deployment.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience as a frontend developer
- Experience creating libraries and tools for engineers and operations
- Experience building and designing fast frontend applications
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles
- Experience working with React and Typescript.
- Ability to hold yourself and the team to high standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Agile work culture
- Competitive pay structure
- Performance Bonus
- Flexi work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online