Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, a Petrochemical Construction company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Civil Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full – Time
- The site Civil Engineer, will manage projects, supervise contractors, and provide technical advice as a subject matter expert.
- Ideal candidate must have been involved in many greenfield projects [Strictly Refinery, Petrochemical, Power plant Construction projects] from start to completion.
- Incumbent will supervise site preparation and bush clearing activities.
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Test material and structural integrity
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- B.E in Civil or Structural Engineering and Construction Discipline.
- Proven track record of experience managing greenfield projects from start to finish.
- Strictly Refinery, Petrochemical, Power plant Construction projects
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies
Pay is competitive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online