Flink Consulting – Our client, a Construction Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
- Maintaining and keeping track of receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receiving, unloading, and shelving supplies
- Executing other stock-related duties which may include returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Examining and reviewing deliveries for discrepancies and damages and reporting to necessary personnel for reimbursements and record keeping
- Cleaning construction equipment and testing them to ensure functionality
- Overseeing and/or exercising general control over all the tools and activities of the store
- Inspecting the construction site and ensuring that all tools and/or equipment are complete and in good shape
- Answering questions regarding procedures and resolving issues that may arise on receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs, and surplus supply.
- OND / NCE qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years work
- Experience as a storekeeper in a construction company is an Added advantage.
- Young person (between 20 to 30 years of age).
- Good organizer and record keeping (IS A MUST).
- Discipline and strong interpersonal relationship.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management skills.
N40,000 / month.
Deadline: 14th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport photograph to: email@example.com using “Storekeeper” as the subject of the mail.