Ozmites Technology – We are a leading digital marketing agency that helps businesses achieve better results online. We create custom website development, web analytics, PPC management, brand management, content marketing, local SEO, Organic SEO, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical SEO Specialist
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Ozmites Technologyis looking for a full-time Technical SEO Specialist with a passion for creativity and analytics. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for creating, analyzing, measuring, optimizing, and managing the search engine optimization program for Ozmites Technology and its clientele.
- One of the key elements of this position will be to lead the in-house SEO effort for our active clients while working alongside the Head of Marketing to create SEO strategies that will supercharge the organic traffic of all our web properties.
- You will effectively lead the development of all SEO strategies from concept through delivery; implementing industry best practices to meet KPI objectives.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Execute on-page SEO strategies for all business locations: metadata optimization, content optimization, keyword optimization, etc.
- Conduct SEO technical audits, make recommendations and guide the implementation of those recommendations to ensure best practices are maintained.
- Conduct competitor’s content and backlinks GAP analysis.
- Routinely analyze the SEO performance of all business locations and develop strategies to align performance with business objectives.
- Coordinate the execution of SEO campaigns for all business locations on Google, Bing, and other relevant search engines.
- Develop seasonal strategies, budgets, and forecasts for SEO programs.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of SEO trends and best practices.
- Work closely with marketing partners to optimize campaigns.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and KPIs to assess campaign performance.
- Increase the overall organic traffic to our website and those of our clients.
- 2 years or more of progressively responsible SEO experience.
- Comprehensive and understanding of on-page, off-page, local, and technical SEO.
- Expert-level keyword research experience.
- Expert level knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Search Console.
- Previous experience working in WordPress or other content management systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed; able to take initiative.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and result features.
- Experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Experience using tools such as Mailchimp, SEMRush, Ubbersuggest, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Work-life balance.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.