Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Service Optimizer
- The Program adhoc will be responsible for supporting the implementation of RISE program with oversight from supervisor, advisors and other RISE leadership.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to RISE program with focus on program management, demand generation, CECAP and PrEP implementation
- Support the implementation of the technical program, which includes but is not limited to supporting the design and implementation of project activities;
- Monitor, collate and analyze technical data and program data, management efforts, compile and report accordingly
- Manage RISE adhoc accountability matrix and volunteer database
- Prepare and process relevant program documents as necessary.
- Collect and manage relevant national and sub-national data including drafting data collection tools, leading data collection, managing and analyzing data sets, synthesizing analyses from data to support decision making;
- Conduct operational assessments and gap analyses to inform program implementation design and decision making at national and sub-national levels;
- Support monitoring of project progress including preparing periodic reports and/or presentations on areas of focus while closely maintaining deadlines;
- Maintain excellent working relationships with relevant national, provincial, district and facility staff;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by leadership
Required Qualifications/ Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) Health / Social sciences, Public Health or its equivalent experience with a formal qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with an international and or local NGO
- 1 year experience in program/project management
- Strong reporting and data analytic skills required.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines
- Strong analytical skills; ability to process and interpret data trends
- Ability to work effectively in teams, adapt and integrate easily with the team,
- Ability to effectively apply their knowledge and skills to the job, and to consistently learn and improve performance.
- Ability to innovate and find new ways of working and improving results
- Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities, to be productive, fulfill commitments and use resources responsibly.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
- Initiative and ability to identify needs, especially in a busy environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Qualified female applicants are especially encouraged to apply
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Deadline 24th February, 2022.